T & C
Thank you for choosing to buy my art & help keep this show on the road!
Shipping & Handling:
- All artworks are shipped from Germany with Deutsche Post.
- Orders are sent tracked & signed for, and FREE shipping is included on items over €70.
- Artworks are dispatched as soon as payment has cleared (this can take up to 7 days with credit card payments).
- Artworks are sent as an XL letter, unless otherwise stated. Letters generally take 1-3 days from dispatch within Germany, 2-7 days for the rest of the EU, and 7-21 days for most other worldwide destinations.
- Small packets, parcels and tubes may take a little longer to arrive.
- Please make sure to leave your email contact, a valid clear full postal address and your telephone number when you order.
- If you live outside the EU: Import duties, taxes and other Customs related charges are not included. Buyers bear responsibility for any extra charges incurred (if any).
- If for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase, then please contact me within 14 days of receipt of goods at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating why you would like to return the item/s as well as your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and/or a specification of which item/s the return relates to.
- In order to make this return policy possible, I ask that you cover the cost of shipping in the case of a return.
- Please ensure that you send the product/s back well wrapped, in their original packaging where possible, as you will be responsible for any damage incurred to items during the return shipment.
- Please send your return shipment tracked & signed for and provide me with a tracking number.
- If you live outside the EU: Mark your shipment as ‘RETURNED GOODS’ to avoid any Customs charges. I am not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- Once I have received the returned item/s, you will be given a credit to the value of your original purchase, minus any incurred shipping costs. You may use this credit towards any other item/s in my store.
- If the returned product is used or damaged, I reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when calculating your credit.
- Orders under €50 are not eligible for return.
- I take great care in the packaging of my artworks, but in the rare event that your order arrives damaged, please contact me immediately at email@example.com and I will see what I can do.
Copyright & image distribution rights of artworks remain with Sig Waller.
That’s all, thanks for reading! I hope that you enjoy your art!
Sig Waller, Saarbrücken - January 2018