Thank you for choosing to buy art & help Sig keep this show on the road!
Terms of Sale: Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Handling:
- All artworks are shipped from Germany.
- Orders are typically processed within 7 days.
- Shipping is tracked & signed for with Deutsche Post.
- Artworks are sent as an XL letter, unless otherwise stated. Letters generally take 1-3 days from dispatch within Germany, 3-7 days for the rest of the EU, and 7-21 days for most other worldwide destinations.
- Small packets, parcels and tubes may take a little longer to arrive, unless you request that they are sent via courier. International packets & parcels are subject to local import checks, local delivery schedules and any custom clearances that are required. This means for standard post and courier parcels the delivery time is sometimes extended by a few days.
- We will send you a shipping email with the tracking number, so please make sure to give us your email contact, a valid clear full postal address and your telephone number when you order.
- If you live outside the EU: Import duties, taxes and other Customs related charges are not included. Buyers bear responsibility for all extra charges incurred (if any).
- All shipments will need to be signed for upon receipt.
- We hope that you love your artwork, and that it will bring you many years of joy, laughter and conversation. However, if you're not happy with your purchase, you may return it within 14 days of receiving the order.
- Please contact us in writing at email@example.com before returning anything, stating your reason for wishing to return the item/s as well as your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and/or a specification of which item/s the return relates to.
- In order to make our return policy possible, we ask that you cover the cost of return shipping. Please ensure that you send the product/s back well wrapped, in their original packaging where possible, as you will be responsible for any damage incurred to items during the return shipment.
- Please send your return shipment tracked & signed for and provide us with a tracking number.
- Mark your shipment as ‘RETURNED GOODS’ to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- Once we have received the returned item/s, you will be given a credit to the value of your original purchase, minus any shipping costs* or Customs fees. You may use this credit towards any other item/s in our store.
- If the returned product is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when calculating your credit.
- If you are required to pick up your order at a specific delivery point, then please do so within the time specified in the notification of delivery. If you do not pick up the delivery in time you may be charged a fee and the order may be sent back to us at your expense.
- Sig Waller is not responsible for packages lost in transit - once they are on their journey, it is out of our control.
- We do not accept liability if a parcel is lost due to an incorrect address supplied by the customer.
- We take great care in the packaging of our artworks, but in the rare event that your order arrives damaged, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see what we can do.
*We will deduct our original shipping costs from your credit. This means that our free shipping is free as long as you don’t return an item. If you decide to return an item, we will have to charge you for our original shipping fee. This makes our return policy possible. Thank you for your consideration & support!
By placing your order, you agree to all of the above.
Copyright & image distribution rights of artworks remain with Sig Waller.
That’s all, thanks for reading! We hope that you enjoy your purchase!
Sig Waller, Saarbrücken - November 2017